Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fotos!!

So get this. Yesterday I'm getting ready to take my camera into town to attempt to get it fixed. I turn it on for the umpteenth time and for some reason, it WORKS!! Yep, so here's some pics of my beautiful girls :)
 
Without a doubt, one of my girls' favorite past times is taking pictures, which is pretty cool, because even though the majority are pretty random and often turn out blurry, they take pictures of things I definitely wouldn't and it's like getting even more of a glimpse into their lives. I actually really like this picture for some reason--ever heard of the rule of thirds? I bet she hadn't! 

 I wouldn't really call this my best look, but this is how the girls generally make my hair look. They're getting slightly more creative now, so we'll see what crazy hairdos come next.

 First birthday in the house! Check out the sweet card I made! (Also, you can see one of the houses in the background..that's how they all are.)


Reading some magazines together in their bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment